Position: Sales Executive & Team Leader
Our client, a leading worldwide manufacturer and distributor of Construction Equipment is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive & Team Leader
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for construction equipment, sales & relationship management across Kampala
- Further leading of teams and expanding reach to other regions across Uganda
- Sourcing appropriate database of Contractors, Developers and Architects
- Identifying target customers from the database and establishing contact by way of references & cold calls
- Meeting clients and giving them presentation of the company and its services
- Identifying immediate customer requirements and recommend products after consultation with management
- Regular follow up with the customers to successfully close transactions.
- Coordinating with the order processing teams for delivery
- Leading teams and expanding to other regions in Uganda and East Africa
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to ensure repeat business
- Organising various client’s events as requested by management
- Constantly upgrading and keeping up-to date with new products, continuously improve technical knowledge by way of attending various trainings and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in selling Industrial Products.
- Experience in sale from steel companies, commercial vehicles, construction equipment and hardware & sanitary ware will be an added advantage
- Ability to handle Industrial B2B selling across all levels at customer place.
- Experience in selling in East African market will be an advantage
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 12th, August 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement