Job Ref.: PCR-293718
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared script to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; notifying team leader of needed repairs.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with participants.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Recognise and manage assertive customer calls.
- Convert calls and enquiries into sales
- Organise and prioritise duties.
- Excellent Typing Skills
- Moderate computer skills, PC & Internet
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Professional telephone manner
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Diploma or a degree in business administration or relevant field.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews