Job Salary: 15,000
Our client, a seller of auto parts, accessories and servicing of vehicles, is recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor support to both internal and external customers.
Start date: Immediate
Location: Ngong Road, Nairobi
- Increase customer retention by contacting customers in the following ways but not limited; service and purchase experience, service appointment confirmation, and contacting non-returning customers.
- Update customer contact information as new information becomes available.
- Alert service department if changes are made.
- Answer inbound calls from customers promptly and professionally regarding anything.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Excellent listening skills
- Customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering high level of customer service
- Well groomed
- Ability to work on your own or as a team.
- Minimum 1-year sales and customer service experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Certificate/diploma in sales and marketing, customer service
- Ladies encouraged to apply
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.