Our client, a highly innovative telecom company, with a vision to enable affordable mass-market voice and data communications in developing countries is seeking to recruit Customer Service Agents
Duties & Responsibilities
- Explain to customers company products and services
- Ensure client details are well captured in the system or documentation
- Make outbound calls and follow-ups on clients
- Ensure our clients receive exceptional after-sales service by helping them get the most from their device, and from their rate plan
- Receive inbound client queries and resolving raised issues
- Ensure standard operating procedures (SOPs) are adhered to in handling customers
- Work closely with other departments in ensuring customer complaints are resolved in timely manner.
- Prepare accurate Daily, Weekly, Monthly customer service reports
- Must be a resident of Kibera
- At least a diploma / Certificate in business, communication or related course
- At least 1 year experience in telemarketing or call Centre customer service environment
- Understand the basics of handling customers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.