Sheer Logic is currently recruiting a Depot Supervisor for our client.
Purpose: Supervise day to day administration and management of finished goods warehouse ensuring that sales orders are promptly executed invoiced and physical stocks tallied on a daily basis.
- Ensure that stocks are properly maintained in a safe and habitable environment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure optimal stock levels are maintained in line with sales requirements and minimize out of stocks.
- Ensure timely invoicing and delivery of sales orders to maximize sales.
- Overseeing the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment ensuring quality, delivery and budget objectives are met.
- Motivating, organizing and encouraging teamwork within the team members to ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Verification of incoming and outgoing merchandise of quality, quantity and accuracy.
- Maintenance of proper records for proper and effective inventory control.
- Meet all safety and security requirements for the warehouse in line with all legal requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in procurement or any business field.
- Professional qualification at least CIPS level 4.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets. Knowledge of Sunsystem will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in warehousing and/or stores management.
Other Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Achieving results
- Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 30th August 2016 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking –The position on the subject line “DEPOT SUPERVISOR”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted