Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Work Type: Full Time
Reference No: TRH5208/16
Job Description: Our client a company that provides a wide range of flexible and cost effective fully serviced and virtual office solutions is seeking to recruit a digital marketer.
The individual will Develop, Implement, Track and optimize all digital marketing strategies and campaigns across all digital platforms including social media management and website development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website and other digital marketing platforms
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website whenever need arises.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Brainstorm on new and creative growth strategies
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them in relation to the goals and objectives.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and social media management.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Should have at least a diploma in Journalism, Communications, information Technology and Public Relations or any related course.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also required to quote the above reference number in your application letter
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.