Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize their digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against set goals
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Analyze end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Online and Offline buying of space to strategically advertise the products
- Responsible for the overall strategy of social media platforms ,related websites and mobile sites with a goal of increasing visitors to the digital platforms.
Skills and Qualifications Desired
- A degree in Marketing
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Brand building skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Highly energetic and creative
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Marketing Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 22nd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.