- The primary role of the Marketing Executives is to work closely with the Directors and sell the organization’s products (CONCEPTS) and services within the predetermined marketing parameters and meet the set sales targets.
- Other roles include approaching potential clients like Private Primary Schools with the aim of making sales
- Pitching to potential and existing clients
- Ensuring that a good working relationship is maintained with the existing clients.
- Candidates must have a Degree or a diploma in marketing
- A fresh graduate has an added advantage.
- A minimum of 6 months to one year experience in sales or marketing.
- Candidates should have focus, self-drive, be honesty, trustworthy and have good presentation skills,
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Good communication skills
- Must be a smart individual who is able to express themselves adequately.
- Energetic, self-assured and result driven.
- If you have a Motorcycle it is an added advantage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2355”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2355, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 25th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.