Our client, an institution of information and technology seeks to recruit an Electrical Engineer Trainer with robotic experience to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct trainings at the learning centers to equip learners with Electrical Engineer knowledge and skills.
- Conduct trainings at the learning centers while taking into consideration the contexts and profiles of the learners. This may involve being flexible and adaptable to environments which may necessitate adjusting delivery styles.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 6months working experience
- Knowledge and experience in robotics
- Knowledge of soft skills required for workplace readiness.
- Experience in teaching/ training
- Good presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Time management skills
- Fluency in English and is essential
- Passionate about IT.
Email your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Electrical Engineer Trainer’ on the subject line by 2nd September, 2016.
Do not attach any certificates