Electrical & Hardware Sales / Marketing Executives
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diploma in Marketing or any business studies
- 3 years experience in serious sales activities.
- Manage existing, and grow new, distribution sales
- Previous experience in selling electrical items, switchgears and automatic panel control will be an added advantage
- Collaborate with customer and engineering teams to assess equipment needs and determine system requirements
- Estimate costs of installing or maintaining equipment / service
- Employ a consultative selling approach to develop presentations and solutions to the clients
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Coordinate customer service efforts, ensuring on-time deliveries, and proactively following up
- Develop and qualify leads to generate new opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other sales techniques
- Continually monitor and assess product performance and client satisfaction
- Work with sales team to develop customer relations best practices, technical developments and requirements, and promotional strategies
- Keep abreast of the products, applications, technical service, market conditions, competitive activities
- Prepare sales reports for senior management demonstrating account activities, sales pipelines and growth
Starting salary is 35-50k depending on experience.
All applications with JOB TITLES indicated to be emailed to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th September 2016.