We are looking for candidates to fill the following position in our esteemed organisation:
Primary Purpose of the Job: To provide technical / electrical support with regard to reactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on plant and equipment, within the service level requirements of the contract.
Level of Authority: Has the authority to execute all Key Performance Areas as stated on this form.
Education / Experience / Qualifications / Skill Requirements
- Appropriate tertiary technical education and experience.
- Electrical trade test certificate.
- Wireman’s License is a requirement.
Job related work experience
- 5 years maintenance service experience.
- Good knowledge of all electrical fixtures and fittings and repairs and maintenance thereof.
- Basic repair knowledge of general plumbing fittings and fixtures.
- Familiar with Service Level Agreements.
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- To be familiar with safety, fire and emergency procedures.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
Specialist Skills and Knowledge
- Analytical ability and proactive outlook.
- Client relationship management.
- Basic project management skills.
- Budgeting and cost control experience.
- Initiative and problem solving skills.
- Basic staff management skills.
Key Performance Areas
Key Job Outputs
- Ensure the safety and maintenance of all assets and equipment.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with the management and staff.
- Lead efforts to upgrade facility for efficiency, safety and reliability.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with suppliers, and contractors to ensure customer needs are met.
- Do minor repairs to all kitchen equipment.
- Do stock control and check stock levels as prescribed.
- Attend to associated electrical defect sand installations.
- Do standby duties as and when required.
Site Specific Objectives
- Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety Standards
- Adhere to the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures of as applicable to this position.
- Any reasonable action requested by management.
The following primary competencies are required for effective job performance:
- Must be able to work alone.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must have own transport.
- Must be self-motivated, and team orientated.
- Must be approachable.
- Ability to work after hours.
- Ability to work on weekends when required.
How to Apply
Email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 2nd September 2016