Position: Factory Supervisors (Entry Level)
Nature of Job: Full time
No. of Vacancies: 4
Key Requirement: Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
Job Summary: Our client seeks to recruit four electrical / mechanical Engineering fresh graduates mainly diploma holders to train them to lead a team of factory technicians.
- Supervising, scheduling and directing workloads / jobs, and performing administrative duties
- Preventive Maintenance
- Developing and implementing cleaning, inspection and lubrication schedules
- Implementing and monitoring machines
- Scheduling machine for repairs and maintenance
- Executing planned maintenance schedules in liaison with maintenance engineer and production planner.
- Allocating breakdown attendance to the mechanical technicians
- Facilitating problem solving sessions to analyze breakdown causes and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring all breakdowns are reported and job cards are properly filled
- Facilitating pre-maintenance and post-maintenance review meetings to evaluate maintenance effectiveness.
- Leading all mechanical projects including new machine installations.
- Participation in timely ordering of machine spares in liaison with purchasing officer
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Fresh graduates who have completed their internship are encouraged to apply
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Mature, responsible and can command respect
- Willing to learn
If qualified send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.