Our client is looking for a Finance Manager to head the finance and accounting function for a small group of companies based in Nairobi.
This position will report to the Managing Director.
He/she should be a Bachelor of Commerce with a CPA(K) qualification and should have at least 5 years relevant experience having spent 3 years in an Audit role.
The key responsibilities include:-
- Prepare monthly management accounts with related information and analysis.
- Ensure statutory compliance in all regards and with all laws partaining to Companies.
- Provide leadership to the finance and administration function staff.
- Prepare budgets for each unit and provide variance analysis with appropriate explanations.
- Plan and Manage Cash flows to ensure company obligations are met on time.
- Establish, implement and monitor strong internal controls to secure Company assets.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure timely preparation of audited accounts.
- Oversee the finance function to ensure debts are paid on time, suppliers and other creditors are paid on time and are keep satisfied.
- Implement continuous cost cutting measures.
- Oversee full efficient implementation of the Companies accounting software.
- Play a key role in advising the directors on statutory obligations and all financial matters.
- Ensure the Company’s books of accounts are kept accurate and upto date.
He/she should have supervising experience of up to 3 staff and should be well versed in petty cash management.
The salary on offer ranges between Ksh85,000 and Ksh 120,000 based on requisite experience.
This position also requires a high proficiency in the use of Navision.
Please apply only if you fulfill all the stated requirements by emailing your application letter and current cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th September 2016 with the subject title saying Finance Manager Role.