A leading Financial Institution in Kenya wishes to strengthen its team through the recruitment of a highly competent individual to fill the position of the Network Administration Assistant.
The sought after individual will have an excellent work ethics, be result-oriented and a team player.
Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Network Assistant is responsible for maintaining and monitoring ail network security and computer systems of the Institution
Key deliverables of the job include:
- Maintaining and monitoring all network security and computer systems to meet the institution’s current and future requirements
- Ensuring compliance with the institutions information management and technology standards, guidelines and procedures by users.
- Monitoring systems arid identifying performance issues proactively
- Testing all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
- Professionally representing the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- A diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology Previous relevant work experience required:
- At least 2 years working experience in a busy IT environment
Applications for the above vacancy should be received on or before 18th August 2016 through the following address:
P.O. Box 49010-00100