A FMCG Company based in Nairobi is looking for a Store Keeper.
- A Certificate or Diploma in Store Keeping or any relevant qualification.
- Minimum of four active years of work experience in a very busy store preferably a store handling Fast moving products.
- Clear understanding of administrative functions.
- Knowledge of related computer applications especially, EXCEL, Word processing, Database management & Spreadsheets.
- Able to use email and relay information clearly.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Prepare LPO and reconcile with respective delivery documents
- Inspect documents as to Quality and Quantity against delivery Documents
- Establish standards and methods for packaging and storing supplies and stocking them according to prescribed inventory system.
- Maintain catalogs of available stock items and keep records of items received and transferred to another location.
- Deal with Vendors, customers and owners to make sure their needs are met efficiently.
- Carry out weekly stock takes for the store and account for any variances
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary range is 15,000/= – 20,000/= Gross based on qualifications and experience.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th August 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi.