Fountain Technologies Limited is an industry leader in the provision of leading edge and above par Telecommunication, Energy and Civil Engineering works.
We provide cutting edge services with key focus areas in Power Transmission Systems, Fiber Optic Networks, MSC/DATA Centre, Telecom Installations- GSM, Telecom Civil Works, and Engineering Consultancy.
We currently have our foot print in Kenya Uganda, Tanzania and Ghana.
Why Intern at FTL
FTL aims at attracting Young, energetic, talented engineering HIGHER DIPLOMA holders to help realize its vision to be a leading telecoms player in emerging markets in Africa as well as assist the interns gather hands-on experience in telecoms, civil and electronic engineering.
Our internship program runs for three(3) months.
We offer you:
- Exposure to learn and work in a leading engineering company with exciting and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to work along very experienced professionals in a competitive environment.
- Cross operational training where you will meet and build a network with other talent in regions we operate in Africa.
- An opportunity to execute real jobs/assignments where you will be assigned to a personal coach and mentor who will guide and support you throughout the journey.
- Higher Diploma – Telecommunications, civil or electrical
- 24 years of age or below.
All interested and qualified applicants to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9th September, 2016