The company is looking for a front-end Web application developer experienced in building interfaces to rich Internet applications to join our front-end development team.
- Builds software applications
- Follows coding standards.
- Builds appropriate unit tests.
- Integration tests and deployment scripts.
- Assists in defining software architectures.
- Collaborates with leads to explore existing systems.
- Determines areas of complexity.
- Potential risks to successful implementation.
- Learns the applications capabilities.
- Communicates continually with the client and project teams.
- Explains progress on the development effort Owns success.
- Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solution.
- Translates designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces.
- Ensuring cross browser compatibility and performance.
- Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to user interface, software architecture or new technologies.
- Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks and technologies.
- At least 2 years experience as a front-end developer
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-directed team player who thrives in a continually changing environment.
- Strong customer service/client service skills.
- Should understand various backend technologies and at least be proficient with either Python or Java programming languages.
- Atleast a degree in Computer science or a related field.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2329”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2329, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 19th Aug 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an email alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.