We are looking for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and of course their co-workers.
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our showroom and learning their motivation for their visit; really getting to know them, developing and maintaining long-term business relationships.
- Presenting and discussing various furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients’ lifestyle, needs and goals.
- Making telephone calls, in- person visits and presentations to both existing and prospective clients.
- Follow up on prospective clients and giving feedback through weekly sales meetings, daily briefs, reports as well as implement action / proposing follow up plans.
- Marketing new sales, special events, participating in relevant furniture trade shows and conventions.
- Assisting customers in purchasing, financing, delivery and ultimate satisfaction.
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and planning of events, promotional programs, workshops or any other activity aimed at increasing the company’s sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets set by the sales manager as well as growing customer base with active and consistent customer scouting.
- Attending of sales meetings, preparation of proposals & presentations efficiently and expeditiously to secure potential new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients/ with reference to the Leads List.
- Intelligence gathering on both customers and competitors & consistently giving feedback to the Sales manager.
- Positive attitude and passion to provide solutions via selling.
- At least 2 years in sales
- It’s an added advantage if you’ve worked in the furniture industry
- Bachelors Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Having worked in Dubai is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational,
- Good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure and team oriented.
- Excellent sales and marketing track record.
- High energy “people person” and relentless in pleasing the customer.
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused.
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow through; excellent time-management.
- Great listener.
- Basic computer knowledge is required
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com. As the subject line of your email, write “2157” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2157, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th August 2016
* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.