Position: Gym Instructor
The Role: To help clients to achieve their personal fitness and weight goals
- To meet with clients before they begin working with them to gain a better understanding of the client’s goal, like losing weight or gaining muscle mass.
- Give clients a tour of the facility and show them some of the workouts they may do.
- Take the client through the charges for the personal training services and discuss payment plans.
- Devise customized exercise plans for the clients based on their goals.
- Observe clients performing exercises to ensure they are doing the moves correctly.
- Give diet and lifestyle suggestions when they are relevant to the fitness plan.
- A college degree and certification from a professional fitness organization may be helpful for those wishing to enter this career.
- Past personal training experience and certification in the field will be highly preferred
- Must be over 18 years old and have a high school diploma, First Aid training certification will be an added advantage
Urgent to fill position
Apply stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org