Location: Mwanza, Tanzania
Role Summary: The Hardware Analyst is a critical member of our growing team.
You are responsible for a variety of mission critical areas that will give you exposure to all aspects of our operations and technology:
- Testing and quality control of solar, battery, and communications hardware received from manufacturer;
- Product development support, including prototype hardware programming, measurement, and testing;
- Troubleshooting of hardware failures, determining root cause and potential fixes;
- Customer technical support (level 2) and support to our customer services team;
- Inventory management, including tracking and basic logistics;
- Basic assembly of products (e.g. inserting SIM cards; labeling) to prepare for sale.
You do need to be experienced with a number of technologies, responsible, and eager to learn.
- Digital circuitry and electronics, including measurement and assembly (basic);
- Programming of circuit boards: uploading and testing software (medium);
- Technical support, either in a call-center or internal context (medium);
- Quality control (basic);
- English and Swahili fluency.
Personal attributes and values are equally important to work experience:
- Excellent communication skills: able to diagnose and instruct;
- Highly organized and process-oriented;
- Thorough with great attention to detail;
- High integrity
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2332”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2332 Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
If you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.