Duma Works is recruiting the Head of Sales for one of our clients; an International company leading in NVOCC services.
Requirements and Skills
- Extensive experience and achievement in different facts for operations, logistics, sales, reporting, tender negotiations and service delivery.
- Demonstrate achievements of the last 3 years towards Gross profits made.
- Proven track record in stimulating business growth, increasing revenues and profits.
- Proficient in cost containment, customer service, staff training, strategic planning, market-plan execution.
- Expertise in pricing strategies, competitor, market analysis, contract negotiation, new product roll out and target marketing.
- Quick learner with an ability to rapidly achieve organisational integration, assimilate job requirements and employ new methodologies.
- Energetic and self motivated team player/builder. Must be at ease in high stress environments, requiring superior ability to effectively handle, multitask levels of responsibility.
- Must have 8-10 years experience in a similar position.
- Excellent communicator, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills.
- Goal Oriented.
- Solid management skills.
- Must have own vehicle (will be compensated).
- Degree in any shipping related field is preffered.
How to Apply
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2349”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2349, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Any applications without a Motivation Letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.