Position: Marketing & Sales Manager – Healthcare Industry
- Responsible for discovering the untapped markets.
- To formulate brand plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance to corporate policy for hospital brand.
- To execute the various activities planned as per the phase wise Marketing plans for example, CMES, Workshops Camps, Patient Education Program, and Lifestyle Management Program Etc.
- Responsible for submitting the reports to the General Manager on the event/health camp/ health lectures with details like number of people attended the event, cost involved and the mileage expected & feedback.
- Carry out Research activity related to marketing plan evolved.
- To do regular fieldwork to understand and develop sound marketing plan.
- To explore newer geographical area new markets, for customer target for hospital.
- To take care of all the publishing material of the hospital namely: information booklet, leaflets, handbills, brochure, and other related materials. These shall include the content, design, creativity and proof – reading etc.
- Responsible for achievement of targets as per the budgeted targets in terms of numbers, revenue and specialty wise revenue.
- Keep update with Market information and submit report to the management.
- Act as a communication channel between head office, Corporates and hospital.
- Adhere to the outlined targets set to achieve the departmental goals within the time frame.
- Collect market information and devise suitable strategies to improve the performance.
- Maintain rapport with the Corporates, create a good communication channel and promote confidence among the Corporates of the capabilities of the hospital.
- Update and keep abreast with the latest knowledge related to the job.
- Any other jobs assigned by the COO / General Manager as per the exigencies of work.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Marketing
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in direct marketing (Sales) and 3-5 years in brand Management.
- Incumbent is responsible for Market Share, Revenue, Profitability, Growth and Image of the hospital Brand.
- Strong communication
- Enjoy travelling
- Positive Attitude
- Effective Inter-personal skills
- Good in building & maintaining relationships.
- Problem solving ability
How to Apply
Interested candidates who adequately possess the stated qualifications and skills should apply by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly ,stating your current and expected basic salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.