Reporting to the Administrator, the Human Resource Intern will be in charge of implementing best market practice in the areas of HR planning, talent acquisition and management, employee engagement and performance and reward management systems.
- A degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Must have cleared school in the years 2014 or 2015.
- Should be 26 years and below.
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour laws will be an added advantage.
- Strong consulting and coaching skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and a very good command of the English Language.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional multi-tasking abilities.
- Be a person of high integrity and ethical conduct.
N/B The Ignation Group Limited does not charge candidates for job placement.