We are seeking to recruit experienced and self-motivated individual to fill the following position:
Human Resource Officer
Qualifications: Higher diploma / degree in human resource / BCom or BA (HR option)
Experience: 2 years and above in higher learning institutions
- Administer performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
current and prospective employees with information about policies, job
duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and
managers on organizational policy matters such as equal employment
opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Analyze and modify benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan new employee orientation programme to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
as a link between management and employees by handling questions,
interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve
- Plan, direct, supervise and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis with H.O.Ds
training needs to design employee development, language training and
health and safety programs and co-ordinate training delivery.
records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related
data such as hires, performance appraisals and absenteeism rates.
statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of
personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of
organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
All qualified candidates should send their applications and detailed CV to email@example.com