The Institute of Advanced Technology (IAT), a leading ICT & Business training Academic Institution with branches in Nairobi, Nakuru and Mombasa, seeks to recruit Instructors to teach in our busy End User Department.
We are looking for candidates between 20 and 26 years, who hold a Degree in Computer Science, Business or Education. The person must also have an ICDL Certification.
This person must be able to demonstrate the following attributes, among others:
- Self-Motivation with a desire to develop a strong IT based career
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Flexibility; can work on weekends (Sat & Sun) and early morning hours
- Able to work in any of our branches – in Nairobi, Nakuru or Mombasa
- Have a keen interest in teaching first time IT students
Selected Instructors will have the opportunity to join IAT’s various courses at attractive subsidized rates.
Only those who meet the above criteria should send their applications, enclosing copies of their Degree and ICDL certificates with their CV’s to:
The HR Director
P.O. Box 14201, 00800 ,
to reach us on or before 5:00p.m on Wednesday 31st August, 2016.