We are looking for a mature, honest, reliable and responsible individual who is very customer centered, is able to convince students to register for courses, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrates ability to exercise good customer care.
- Be a Diploma holder (with a Credit), in a business related field
- Have a K.C.S.E. Aggregate grade of C+ with a minimum of C in both Mathematics and English
- Have completed both ICDL 1 & 2 (attach copy with application)
- Possess excellent interpersonal , communication skills and people skills
- Be able to work flexible hours (up to 7p.m. in the evenings)
- Have experience in handling customers and be a “people” person
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 6 months.
- Be able to demonstrate ability to meet set targets
Address applications to:
P.O. Box 14201, 00800,