Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market
- Monitor and report on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats;
- Attend to customers’ queries and provide appropriate solutions
- Respond to marketing requirements from existing and potential customers;
- Quotes preparation and follow up
- Closing the sales cycle by timely collecting debts
- Provide feedback from members and potential customers to enhance product performance and service delivery;
- Identify and make contact with potential customers
- Meet annual set sales targets
- Maintain contact with existing and potential customers to promote sales and deliver detailed account plans
- Use email to inform customers of new products and generate sales
- Carry out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys
- Focus on both business growth and client retention
- Tender follow up
- Designing and conducting promotions and presentation when need arises
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products
- Produce daily, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Committed and self-motivated for success of the company.
- Faithful and focused to bring more businesses.
- Can work under pressure.
- Flexible and team player
- Directly to Sales & Marketing Manager
- Adv. Diploma in Marketing / Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in the role for at least 1 year
- Track record of successful performance.
Open to Tanzanian Nationals only.
Deadline for receiving applications 15th August 2016
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2327”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2327 Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.