Our Client an insurance group based in Kenya is seeking to recruit a General Manager – Investigations who is highly motivated and result oriented to join its dynamic team.
- Road traffic accident investigation and reconstruction with the objective of establishing the correct position on liability and reducing the incidences of fraud or manipulation of data.
- Initiate and maintain excellent relationships with police, law enforcement agencies and any other institutions involved in the provision of claim documents.
- Ensures that all relevant evidence to defend the Company’s position is obtained.
- Conduct objective and timely investigations into allegations of fraud as well as implement strategies to enable early fraud detection
- Review and analyse various accident and claim patterns and create investigation strategies on this basis.
- Ensure investigation department meets its objectives in accordance with company strategy.
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of criminal and civil law and disseminate any relevant changes in law or procedure as appropriate.
- Improve investigation capabilities the existing team
- Ensure high quality and accuracy of investigation reports
We need a person of outstanding integrity, who will train, develop and motivate the existing team for maximum performance.
The remuneration package is competitive.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and details of current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th August 2016.