Job Title: Insurance Head of Sales – Rwanda
Salary: 3000 – 3500 USD
Our client is an insurance provider in Rwanda.
They are looking to hire a Head of Sales to drive the growth of their corporate business and create the direct-to-consumer retail business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Building sales organization strategy and mentoring corporate and retail sales managers / teams
- Managing the relationship with brokers and corporate customers while growing the customer base
- Developing and executing retail strategies to drive sales and lean out internal operations
- Building out the digital channel for sales, customer servicing, claims processing, etc
- Developing a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration
- Driving innovation on how customers shop for insurance across channels (especially mobile and online)
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer behaviors and applying those insights to drive new business;
- Maintaining an effective and efficient organizational design.
- A Business related degree.
- 5 years of sales experience in a top-tier insurance company
- Emerging or frontier market experience a plus
- Experience with product development and implementation
- Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI – from business case development through deployment
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Willingness to live in Kigali, Rwanda
- High-level of energy and drive
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head of Sales – Rwanda) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 11th August 2016
Be sure to indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.