A reputable International College in Mombasa is looking for well-trained, qualified and experienced Lecturers to train Diploma in Maritime Transport Logistics in the following areas / Units
- Introduction to Shipping
- Legal Principles in Shipping
- Ports and Terminals
- Health, Safety and Security in Transport Logistics
- Life Skills
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Communication Skills
- Financial Accounting
- Documentation in Shipping Practice
- Business Calculations and Statistics
- Commercial Shipping Geography
- The Merchant Ship
- Master’s Degree in the area of study
- Bachelor’s Degree in the area of study
- T.O.T Certificate and Professional Certification shall be an added advantage
- Must have lectured for not less than 4 years in the area of interest in a College or a University
Qualified candidates are required to send their application letters and updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
N.B. Indicate your preferred course(s) in order of preference.
Deadline for application is 2nd September 2016. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.