Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a Driver.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the company’s vehicle(s) and execute the tasks as assigned by the Logistics Officer.
- Drive when needed for collection / delivery of goods, documents, mails, materials as assigned by the Logistics Officer
- Ensure the safety of passengers, cargo and vehicle and observe traffic rules and road discipline.
- Inspect vehicle/motor bike every morning before departure.
- Perform daily checks on tires, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, etc and maintains a check list and be accountable for the items.
- Report promptly any defects and malfunctioning of the vehicle that require immediate attention to the Logistics Officer.
- Comply strictly with vehicle servicing schedules and notifies Logistics Officer two weeks in advance for booking purposes.
- Immediately report and inform the supervisor of vehicle/road accidents encountered and obtain police reports.
- Maintain the vehicle log sheet at all times and refuel the vehicle as required.
- Ensure cleanliness of the vehicle at all times.
- Ensures all assigned vehicle movements are approved prior to trip.
- Ensure that the organizations vehicle(s) are only used for official/authorized business.
- Ensure that the keys are returned for safeguarding at the end of the day
- Assist in retrieving stationery, equipment etc from the warehouses.
- Assist in Labelling of the goods and shelving in the warehouse.
- Assist in Packing, labelling, loading of the goods to be dispatched through the appointed courier service provider
- Assist in Maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the warehouses
- Participate in cycle and stock counts in the warehouses.
- Participate in staging, put away and shipping of goods to and from warehouses.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time by supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Possess a Form 4 or Form 6 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Possess a clean and valid Driving License. Class ABCE and G (Vehicle and motorcycle)
- Have at least 5 Years driving experience in a large organization
- A good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs and the whole of Kenya at large
- Must be computer literate
- Possess a Certificate of Good Conduct. Possession of a Defensive Driving Certificate and a Certificate of Competence from AA of Kenya
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th August 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for, the preferred region and minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be invited for interviews.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.