Our Client, an international NGO whose core business is reproductive health and family planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women is seeking to recruit a SafeCare Quality Officer, the officer will be offering ongoing support to facilities enrolled in the Amua Social Franchise network.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Safe Care process methodology will entail direct field visits to the AMUA Social Franchises to carry out the assessments. The assessment will be carried out using the Safe Care tools i.e. Situation Analysis tool, Safe Care Basic tool and the Safe Care Advanced tool. Assessment in each facility will take a day.
- After the assessment, data will be entered into the AfriDB database by a data clerk and reviewed by the SafeCare Quality Officer (SCO) before it is uploaded. After uploading it will be reviewed by the PharmAccess Foundation team of reviewers and approved.
- A Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) will then be developed by the Officer and on approval from the PharmAccess Foundation team, a report is generated from the database which is then discussed with the respective facility.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation process will be done quarterly and progress of the implementation updated in the AfriDB database by the Officer.
- On complete implementation of the QIP activities, the officer will make a follow up assessment and after data entry and approval a certificate of improvement will be issued.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Team and Social Franchise Coordinators to integrate SafeCare with the organization Quality Assurance Framework
- Work with the Health Financing team to prioritize Amua Facilities accreditation by NHIF
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Diploma in Clinical Health or Nursing from a recognized institution
- Training and experience on SafeCare Methodology (Required)
- Expertise and experience in Public Private Partnerships
- Demonstrated success in leading, managing and coordinating technical assistance teams.
- Ability to travel for 70 %of the time across the country
- Motor vehicle driving skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 26th August, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.