iOS Engineer – you will be responsible for developing iOS mobile apps which see hundreds of thousands daily active users.
You will be interfacing with the server side engineering team to perform integration against APIs and helping scale out our apps across millions of users.
- Strong coding abilities and experience with Objective-C / C++/C (you can have limited knowledge in this), Cocoa Touch, Swift and iOS SDK.
- Interfacing with APIs.
- Multi-threading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Analyzing and improving run-time efficiency and memory footprint.
- Knowledge of software development best practices including continuous integration, development of high quality code, reusable toolkits and libraries.
- Mobile SDK development.
- Web application back ends are built.
Please email CVs, github, and portfolio; to Ezra Okuro email@example.com
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.