Role and Responsibilities
- Acts as the primary liaison to customers on their support and on-going usage needs of our Bamba POS retail automation Solution.
- Assesses the nature of customer problems, resolves application and administrative issues and escalates more complex issues to the appropriate technical support specialists or product team.
- Ensure customers are utilizing all appropriate features of the application
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain
- Maintain support tracking database by entering information
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Maintain high renewal rate for assigned customers by maintaining regular communication and actively monitoring customer usage and needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology, Computer Information Management, Business Marketing and Management, Business Communications, Business & Information Technology, or related field required. (3 years of related experience or training may be considered as replacement for academic degree)
- Minimum 1 year’ work related experience
- Experience working with large and small retailers, and providing advice and direction to customer contacts
- Previous experience in ERP or Supply Chain applications would be desirable.
- Robust knowledge of computer networking, software, hardware and database navigation and terminology
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening and customer service skills.
- Self-starting fast learner capable of absorbing high volumes of information to build integrated system and application understanding
- Ability to manage and properly prioritize issues of varying importance from multiple customers
- Must be flexible and able to multitask
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Experience providing effective training or instruction of systems or processes
- Must be able to use problem solving skills to determine scope of problems and/or questions while effectively communicating with both technical and non-technical staff
- Ability to resolve customer related issues in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Capability to form strong customer relationships as well as take responsibility for customer
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while adapting and adjusting to effectively handle changes in priorities and assignments
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office computer programs, internet navigation and experience using customer relationship management systems
- Must be able to work an extend hours schedule when needed, including evening/weekend, and holidays.
Cover Letter and a detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2357”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2357, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th August 2016
N.B.* When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over email or SMS. The test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.