Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Focused on core IT Service Management / ITIL functions including but not limited to areas such as problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management, service level management.
- Problem Manager ensures that standardized methods and procedures (ITIL v3) are used for efficient and prompt handling of all problem in order to minimize the impact of problem upon service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Executes the Problem Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements Coordinates and manages the Problem Management process activities across the global factory and with external suppliers to agreed global and local SLAs.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of problem management and making recommendations for improvement
- Call and chair Post Mortem Review meetings following Major Incidents; issue a written Post Mortem report to IT management; ensure Post Mortem actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Produce trends analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents – extract trends on Incident types, Customer types, key problem areas, depts, hardware types etc; hold regular meetings with IT support groups to review recurring Problems and press for final resolutions – or escalate; produce ‘Escalation Reports’ on recurring issues and issues not being resolved.
- Reviewing and auditing the process
Education and experience requirement
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can submit their applications at firstname.lastname@example.org