The Position: Reporting to the Head of Brokerage, the position will be responsible for building relationships and providing clients with value add solutions using a vast array of Investment Banking Products.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Identify and provide solutions to Clients’ financial needs, keeping records and trouble shooting on client relationships.
- Develop a client retention plan for KCB Capital.
- Communicate regularly and build deep relationships with the firms ‘clients.
- Provide seamless, timely, attentive and responsive service to customers.
- To Build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers/ stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the brokerage business.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the Bank
- Identification of new business opportunities and maintaining the relationships.
- Researching the latest products and regulations, analyze market intelligence and generate recommendations for follow up by product specialists.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant client reports
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in a business related field.
- Professional qualifications (CFA/KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) or MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ proven experience in managing Client Brokerage relationships and customer service.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of brokerage and advisory business environment, regulations and operations.
- Excellent, high quality interpersonal, presentation, problem solving, negotiation skills with the ability to positively and clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Ability to network through all open channels with large technological dependency for the target market.
- Proven excellent analytical, planning, organization and execution skills.
- Experience with Advisory Products will be an added advantage
To be considered your application must be received by 19th August, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.