Welcome aboard Kenya Airways!
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually.
The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Position Title: Reward and Compensation Manager
Position Ref No: IRC40190
Brief Posting Description: To lead the development, design and implemenation of the Company’s Total Reward Strategy, Structures, policies, procedures and processes. To ensure attraction and retention of talent by constantly reviewing the the total reward benefit structure of the Company.
- Evaluate effectiveness of policies, process and procedure implementation and applicability; and recommend modifications accordingly.
- Monitor compliance of the implementation and application of Reward policies, processes and procedures; and take action in terms of non-compliance.
- Draft and recommend changes to reward policies, processes and procedures.
- To ensure that the Company maintains a competitive position in regards to the reward structure
- Participate in salary surveys and derive insights from the survey results to aid in decision making.
- Participate in selection of relevant and appropriate reward systems.
- Take ownership of relevant system usage and ensure system benefits are correctly exploited.
- Make decisions based on recommendations; and present and substantiate those decisions (reports and presentations) to Directors.
- Provide input into function budget.
- Drive comprehensive understanding of international remuneration practices and legislative requirements.
- Make recommendations on international assignment reward policies.
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management ,facilitate and provide recommendations regarding all processes relating to work measurement and work value.
- Make relevant recommendations for salary and bonus structuring.
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant degree
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- 7 years experience in human resource management with at least 4years experience in a reward environment
- Strong proficiency in the use of IT systems (excel)
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please apply through our website via https://www.kenya-airways.com/global/About_Kenya_Airways/Careers/Careers/