Finding solutions for all incoming / upcoming queries coming from key vendors – investigate, monitor, follow-up issues and provide information on progress.
Ensure the issues tracker is shared with relevant market stakeholders in Finance, procurement and logistics to fast track issue resolution.
Ensure financial risks sitting in creditors sub ledger is shared with Finance Directors on a monthly basis via controls day and MSR reports.
Comply with all Diageo published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
Perform all work in accordance with set KPIs and SLAs
Proactive root cause analysis for recurring issues and ensure timely escalation where required.
- Finance Degree level
- Knowledge of accounting processes & Chart of Accounts requirements
- Good command of French. Both written and spoken A MUST
- Minimum 2 years of Financial experience in a multinational (ideally multicultural/multilingual) corporate environment, with in depth exposure to process improvement and SAP preferred.
- Proven experience of building, developing and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Internal controls awareness.
- Experience in management of remote team is an advantage
Incase you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 15th August 2016 firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.