Vacancies: Technical Sales Executives
KOTO Housing Kenya was established in 2014 as a provider of affordable housing and building solutions using alternative building technology.
Reporting to the CEO, the position holder is tasked with the responsibility of carrying out sales and marketing activities in line with KOTO Housing Kenya commercial objectives.
In addition, the position holder will provide technical support to clients who wish to adopt EPS technology for their projects.
They will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The successful job holder will have the following skills / knowledge:
- A knowledge of the industry and the type of work we do
- The ability to develop relations with key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent advisory skills and confidence giving advice and information
- Analytical & negotiation abilities
- Creative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to think spontaneously and respond positively to pressure
- Self confidence and the ability to ‘sell’ ideas
- A committed and flexible approach to the job
Other duties & functions are detailed in the job description.
The successful job holder will hold a diploma or higher qualification in either Architecture, quantity surveying or civil / structural engineering – and a minimum of 3 years work experience in their field of qualification, with a successful record and references of the same.
Experience with ABTM or EPS will be an added advantage.
The successful job holders will primarily be based at our offices in Mlolongo, with frequent travel within the region depending on job requirements.
Applications indicating how your experience matches the position requirements, and attaching a detailed CV indicating current position, salary and names, current full-time telephone and contacts of three referees should be forwarded by email to email@example.com no later than 10 August 2016.
Only Shortlisted Applicants shall be contacted.
Only electronic applications will be accepted.