Applications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Representative (New product developed).
Duties & Responsibilities (Accountabilities and Tasks)
The successful candidate shall perform the following duties:
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through personal achievement of the set targets.
(b) Employee development
- Participate in any workshop or training forum that is organized by the company for the benefit of promoting sales or creating awareness.
- Improve & increase product knowledge by reading informational materials.
(c) Work plan
- Responsible for drawing a weekly work plan detailing the areas to visit every day & serve the area supervisor with a copy of the work plan.
- Getting approval of the work plan from the area Sales Supervisor
- Communicating any change in the work plan appropriately.
- Responsible for making daily visit to the field of operation as per the work plan.
- Advising customers on effective use of products as per the information provided through visual aids.
- Promoting company profits by selling the products to the existing & new customers every day.
(e ) Customer complains
- Settle all customer complains appertaining the products delivered e.g., wrong quantity, quality, packaging, breakages, labeling, conduct of drives & loaders etc.
- Communicating the results of everyday activity to the area supervisor as per the company policy.
- To maintain a system where customers will send orders directly to the company via mails & back office support staff can complete the task.
- Countercheck the deliveries done to customers against the orders made & ensure prompt address to any mismatch and/or deficiencies.
- Hold a Diploma in Marketing or related course
- At least 1 year work experience in the same position in a Pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical products is an added advantage.
- Skills- Team player, self-motivated, good communicator, keen, creative & innovative.
- The applicant should be not more than 25 years of age.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- A person of unquestionable integrity.
How to Apply
Applications addressed to the Human Resource Manager enclosed with a CV & indicating the position applied for can be send to HR office on or before 12.30 pm Saturday August 27, 2016.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org