Position Title: Laboratory Assistant in Mombasa
- Provide services to support and meet requirements for the Laboratory quality control and testing requirements.
- Provide services to support and meet requirements for Fuels Terminal quality control/assurance program
- Maintain SHE standards in the Laboratory.
- Ensure proper housekeeping standards in the Laboratory are maintained
- Assist the lab Chemist Manage the Quality Assurance programs and maintain best practices in the Laboratory
- Ensure proper handling, storage and retrieval of samples
- Ensure timely documentation of incoming samples
- Timely preparation of test solutions and chemicals
- Timely ensure equipment cleaning, maintenance and repair to ensure equipments are readily available for product testing.
- Provide quality testing services.
- Actively participate in product failure trouble shooting and remedial actions
- Do an LPO for each laboratory operation.
- 1st Backup for Laboratory Analyst
Scope and Responsibility
- Annual Capital Budget
- Annual Operating Expenses Budget
- Geographical Scope
- Employees – Total Number
- Ethics and Integrity
- Communications Effectiveness
- Coordinating & Organizing
- Concern for Accuracy
- Customer Focus
- Record Keeping
- Safety Awareness
- Technical Knowledge
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Diploma in analytical chemistry with at least 3 years’ experience in a busy analytical laboratory.
Note: The position is for 2 months
Salary Scale Kshs. 1,500.00 per day worked
Forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th August 2016