Title: Land Sales Executive
Salary: 30K – 40K plus commissions
Our client is a property consultancy firm that provides valuation, property management, facilities management, estate agency and property development consultancy services.
They seek to hire a driven Land Sales Executive to grow this division of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Identify land sellers and link buyers to land for sale
- Plan and facilitate site visits
- Conduct searches, valuations and manage contract agreements with prospective sellers and buyers
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance on land sale process
- Engage with Saccos, Chamas, MFIs to understand and meet their needs
- Liaise with Real Estate Agents periodically
- Represent the company in all sales meetings
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Real Estate Management
- Must have at least 2 years experience in selling land
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets
- Well networked within the Real Estate industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Land Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 19th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.