Job Title: Land Sales & Marketing Manager
Salary: 120K – 150K plus commissions
Our client is a diverse investment company offering a wide range of investment opportunities in Sub-Saharan Africa to local and global investors and target investments.
They seek to hire a sales and marketing manager who will supervise, manage & motivate the sales team to close sales.
- Drive team to achieving high performance
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties
- Manage existing clients
- Schedule and conduct weekly sales meetings with the sales team
- Assign duties to the sales team
- Arrange new listing tours for sales team
- Approve all contracts and related forms signed by sales representatives
- Keep records of sales representatives’ productivity
- Work with the sales representatives to improve performance and terminate unsatisfactory performers
- Interview and hire new sales associates
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Resolve disputes among salespeople
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
- At least 5 years experience in similar role
- Must have experience selling land
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets
- Valid Driving License
- Good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Land Sales & Marketing Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 9th August, 2016.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.