Mhasibu Housing Co Limited
Vacancy: Customer Care Officer
Overall purpose of the job: Effectively and efficiently serve customers by providing relevant information and proactively seeking to resolve service problems.
Duties and responsibilities
- To be the first contact for clients , direct them appropriately and in so doing, seek to understand the issues raised and identify the basis of solutions to such issues;
- Provide initial response to clients’ queries in a timely and professional manner;
- To undertake direct and professional promotion of the Company’s products and services;
- To accept payments made by clients, issue corresponding receipts to such payments, update and file the applicable records accordingly in the system;
- To issue cheques and other authorised company information to clients and update the cheque register.
- To undertake all front office duties and remain alert at all times to general office security.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- Degree in public relations/Customer care / Marketing /sales
- Higher diploma in PR I marketing will be an added advantage.
- Must have a strong command of written and spoken English language and a good working knowledge of Kiswahili language.
- Minimum years of experience
- 2 years relevant experience
Skills and competencies required
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to interact and foster good relations with stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS office suite of packages
Application letters and curriculum vitae to be addressed to the Operations Manager and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16 September 2016.