Our client, a leading Micro-Finance Company based in Nairobi that offers personal loan to permanently employ Civil servants is seeking to recruit a Collection Manager.
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for overseeing the collection of all off – payroll collections.
The successful candidate MUST have knowledge of debt collection laws and regulations.
- Assist the Head of Collections to design policies, processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective off-payroll collections.
- Direct debit and standing order deductions through the various banks and ACH deductions.
- Handle Mpesa and Post-dated cheque payments/collections through the various banks and ACH deductions.
- Dealing with all issues affecting third party deductions.
- All direct debit, post-dated cheques and standing order submission to banks.
- All issues affecting deductions in the various markets including banks.
- Listing clients at Credit Reference Bureau or legal demand procedures in the case of a default.
- Maintenance of an excellent filling system and database.
- Management of shared call centre collections resource in order to retrieve payments.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting on off-payroll collections performance to executives and senior management.
- Analyze arrears based on aging and prescribe appropriate actions to retrieve all arrears from non-performing clients.
- Undertake any additional duties that may be prescribed by the Head of Collections.
- At least 4 years’ experience a financial institution (an insurance institution is advantageous) holding a similar position.
- Degree in Business Management or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K).
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to think out of the box and the flexibility to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Must be familiar with setting off-payroll policies and must have successfully implemented off-payroll policies with tangible results
- Must be multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one’s work.
- Must have experience in supervisory/management responsibilities on Collections related projects.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 – 150,000/= (Approx. 1,000 – 1,500 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 31st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.