Job Ref.: PRW-292344
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Customer Service Center Europe GmbH (CSC) is an aerospace Joint Venture Company between the organisation and the unit providing overhaul and repair services, customer support and spare engine sales to operators of company products within Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
As well as hands-on engine support, this role requires that you project manage each engine, from initial contact with the customer, through to generation of commercial and technical reports in accordance with work performed. Initial training will be undertaken at the organisation’s various bases.
- Ensure all technical documentation has been correctly completed prior to commencement of work. Maintain and complete work files and relevant documentation.
- Build engines to defined standard ensuring fit, clearance and modification levels are accurate using appropriate company hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Ensure that all necessary attempts are made to carry out repairs which can be performed at the customer’s facility or on-wing/deck. Engine removal should be regarded as the last resort.
- Be aware of the commercial aspects of the work requirements, constantly seek improvements to turn-time and cost reductions and negotiate with the customer as appropriate.
- Generation of accurate cost estimates and technical reports as required. Advise the customer of any escalation in cost.
- Generation of invoices and final technical reports in accordance with work performed.
- Generate good customer communication and issue regular status for in house work as necessary.
A time-served aviation engineer – ideally with engine assembly and component machining capability – you will have at least 5 years’ experience of working within a similar environment, along with the proven ability to negotiate with customers and the knowledge and experience of the commercial aspects of aviation disciplines.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact, to email@example.com (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR & THE JOB REF)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews