Start Date: 7/9/2016
Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is a research organization that seeks to improve the understanding of how people living in poverty make decisions and to leverage that knowledge to produce better social outcomes.
The holder of this position will be required to visit banks as a mystery shopper, posing and demonstrating the characteristics of a high income individual to collect information on various aspects under the study.
Description of Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prompt arrival at work.
- Completion of scheduled activities each day in a timely manner.
- Successfully working in a team.
- Organizing data collected from the field.
- On non-field days: conscientious performance of office work (such as matching IDs, translation of work, photocopying, etc.)
- Assist in daily survey organization and storage
- Ensure data integrity is maintained at all times and minimize errors in data collection
- Maintaining high standard of professional integrity in all activities.
- Providing the Project Lead with daily feedback regarding surveying activities.
- Should be a Diploma or Degree holder in business/finance or related fields
- Should have strong communications skills to convincingly have technical conversations with bank staff.
- Should be above the age of 30
- Should be computer literate
- Should be available for travel
- Should have previously worked at a bank or a financial institution
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that the subject line reads: “Mystery Shopper REF NO 29-08-2016:”.
Deadline to Apply: 02/09/2016
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.