Title: Field Sales Representative – Nakuru
Salary: 40K +Commissions
Type: 6 Month Contract (with possible renewal based on performance)
Our client is a leading supplier of water related equipment.
They are looking to hire a Distributor Sales Representative currently residing in Nakuru to help drive sales in the territory.
Key Roles and Duties
- Actively involved in field sales and be able to approach and pitch products to stockists and manage both the existing and new accounts
- To provide ongoing technical support to the stockists and ensure sales targets for each stockists are met.
- To actively seek and implement new ways to increase sales revenue and continuously hit set sales targets.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- To process client restock orders within reasonable timelines.
- To gather market intelligence and communicate the same to management so as enhance business performance
- Undertake competitor and market analysis and communicate the same to management.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Should have at least 4 years hardcore door to door selling experience, having sold FMCG or other products
- Must have Diploma in Sales & Marketing.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply
- They should be willing to travel on sales assignments outside Nakuru
- They must be from and currently living in Nakuru
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Sales Representative – Nakuru) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 25th August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.