The position holder will report the Director Administration and Human Resource and will be required to:
- Set product line objectives for sales volume, market share and profit targets
- Develop annual product line marketing plan and evaluate the product line marketing plan to ensure compatibility with overall corporate objectives, plans and resource allocation
- Work with functional areas (i.e. exhibits, finance, research, etc.) to ensure proper implementation of the marketing plan
- Ensure implementation and review of product pricing policies and establish marketing communications objectives and strategies
- Compile and interpret marketplace changes in customers, prospects, dealer/distributors, and competitor arenas; assessing other developments which can signal threats or opportunities
- Manage product line for long-term viability, growth and profitability
- Develop business plans for all income generating facilities and departments
- Participate in the recruitment of marketing personnel
- Be in charge of departmental budget.
The applicant must:
- Have served in the grade of a Principal Marketing Officer or an equivalent position in a reputable organization for a period of minimum three (3) years
- Be in possession of at least a MBA or a relevant Master Degree
- Be a registered member of Marketing / Public Relations Society of Kenya.
Qualified and interested applicants may apply enclosing a detailed resume, certified copies of academic and professional certificates plus testimonials, names and addresses of 3 referees (including their telephone contacts and emails).
NMK is an equal opportunities employer.
Mzalendo N. Kibunjia, PHD, EBS