Semi-Autonomous Government Agency in the Ministry of Devolution and
The Council seeks to fill the following vacant position:
The job holder will report to the Director Corporate Services.
- Prepare reports on Project budgets and Donor / GOK financial statement requirement.
- Ensure that sound accounting principles and controls are applied to all transactions of the Council.
- Organize and manage the Finance and Accounts Division.
- Update and implement Financial and Accounting policies, strategies and programmes.
- Interpret financial policies and undertake budgetary controls, management of Accounting methods and financial returns.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (Accounting/Finance option): Economics, Finance, Commerce or equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce / Business Administration / Finance / Accounts or related:
- Attended a Strategic Leadership Development Programme / Course lasting not less not than four (4) weeks or its equivalent:
- CPA or ACCA qualification:
- Nine (9) years of relevant work experience, five (5) of which must be at managerial level;
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results:
- Be a member of a relevant professional body:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and accounting packages.
who meet the above requirements should send their application letter
together with detailed CV indicating three (3) names of references,
current position/grade and daytime telephone numbers, copies of academic
and professional certificates, testimonials and a copy of National Identity Card/Passport.
addition, applicants are required to attach copies of current
Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal
Investigations:. Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue
Authority, Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB), Kenya
Credit Reference Bureau and Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Applications should reach the undersigned not later 30th September, 2016
The Director General
National Council for Population and Development
P.O. Box 48994-00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important note: Only one application method should be used. Either via email or hard copy.
– Delivered applications can be delivered to National Council for
Population and Development head office situated at the Chancery
Building, 4th floor, Valley Road.
The advert number and job title should be indicated on the envelope and the application letter.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities and people
from marginalized groups with requisite qualification are encouraged to